Nov 1, 2019

Challenges Wrap-up: OCTOBER

CHALLENGE 1: 2019 New Release Challenge

Batman: Nightwalker (Graphic Novel) by Marie Lu, Stuart Moore, & Chris Wildgoose (10/1/19)
Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Moore (9/24/19)
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (10/8/19)
The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring (9/24/19) 





CHALLENGE 2: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2019

Heart of Ash by Kim Liggett (2/20/18)



CHALLENGE 3: 2019 Discussion Challenge

NONE!

I know! I feel terrible about this one. There just wasn't anything I felt discussion worthy. I've been super stressed lately and I feel like my blogging is suffering because of that.


CHALLENGE 4: 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Heart of Ash by Kim Liggett (Blood & Salt)
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!