Aug 14, 2026

Book Blogger Hop #424

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: Is there a book you keep coming back to, reading it more than once? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee-Addicted Writer)   



MY ANSWER: I guess not really? I have too many books on my TBR pile that I want to read for the first time than to go back and re-read old favorites. Of course, I would love to! And if you know me, if there is a new Stephanie Garber book, I will find myself re-reading her previous books ahead of the next one's release. So there's not so much one book I keep coming back to and reading it again, it's whatever Stephanie has written that I keep coming back to as I like to re-read her previous books before diving into the next installment!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!