This week's question is: Do you see yourself more as an editor, a writer, or just a reader? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee-Addicted Writer)
MY ANSWER: Well, I am definitely a reader! First and always a reader! Lol. But I was bitten by the writer's bug many years ago. Although it's been wayyyyyyy too long since I've pulled up my WIP. Last week I attended the Forbidden Love event in Nashville and there was a panel on self-publishing tips and such and I planned on attending.
SIDE NOTE: I am writing this post ahead of time, so hopefully all went off without a hitch!
I feel like if I could get some tips on what to do after the manuscript is done, I will make better progress on the self-publishing route. I mean I suppose I could try querying for an agent again as it's been a long time since I last did that. I do need to tweak my manuscript as time has gone by and there are some dated things in there that I need to fix and there were other little things I felt like tweaking or editing up as well.
So always yes to the reader and I consider myself a writer in some sense. I just need to get back to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!