We're now over halfway through the year! How is that even possible? Lol. I write this post extremely tired with very little sleep the past three nights as I was at the Forbidden Romance event in Nashville this week! So I was pretty much checked out of social media. Not sure how people can enjoy their time and still make reels and take hundreds of photos while they're at events. Kudos to them! I was just enjoying myself, lol! This month I pretty much only read TBR books as I was trying to read as many books as I could for this event. In the end, I fell short by 1.5. I was halfway through my second to last book and there was still one more book by an attending author I wanted to read, but oh well. I didn't do too bad though.
No ARCs this month
No New Releases this month
TBR Reads:
Arcana Academy by Elise Kova (7/22/25)
Nightweaver by R.M Gray (3/4/25)
Starchaser by R.M. Gray (11/4/25)
The Last Lost Girl by Casey L. Bond (5/3/24)
The First Lost Boy by Casey L. Bond (5/2/25)
The Mirror in the Mountain by Dana Evyn (12/3/24)
The count may not look as impressive this month, but these were all pretty long books! 500+, 400+, and 300+ and some of the formatting was intense, we're talking hardly any white space on the page so nothing but words! So it was a lot of reading word count wise! Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!