Jun 19, 2009

Upcoming Release!

Prey comes out in a matter of days!! 11 to be exact. Although stores might put them out early. One can only hope. This is book 4 in Rachel Vincent's Werecat series that is slowly coming to an end. Sob! There will be 2 more books, as of now. But I really think Rachel plans on ending this particular series with 6 books. The next book is Shift followed by what I recently head Alpha.

The series is very good. Since I'm in the middle of it I don't want to divulge into the plots too much because I don't want to ruin the book for anyone. I hate when people tell me the end of movies I haven't seen or books I haven't read, so I won't do that here. I did already post about Pride (book 3) a few months back if you want to see my opinions on that one. It's been awhile since I read Stray (book 1) and Rogue (book 2), so I can only recall some details and the big picture of the book.

Anyway here's the summary of Prey taken from Rachel's website:

Summary: While accompanying werecat tabby Manx to her hearing in Atlanta, enforcer Faythe Sanders and her fellow Pride members meet up with Faythe's exiled lover, Marc Ramos. They barely survive an attack by a group of strays, then Faythe is called home to deal with another problem: Teenage tabby Kaci Dillon still refuses to shift, and it could kill her.

No sooner has Faythe begun to make progress with Kaci than another crisis arises: Marc is abducted, and the quantity of blood found at the scene suggests he may not have survived the attack. Faythe refuses to believe Marc is dead and sets off with her new partner, Parker, to find him. In the process, they uncover a conspiracy -- and come to a sobering conclusion. Werecat war is brewing, and there's nothing they can do to stop it. (MIRA, Jul., 400 pp., $7.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!