Jun 8, 2010

Posting Problem

Okay I typed up my review for The Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers early and then started posting other things, thinking that I could easily post my review later and it would be at the top. Wrong.

I forgot how Blogger likes to post things in order by its time stamp and since I am not computer savvy I don't know if there's a way to fix it. I'm sure there is, possibly, other than to wait and write the review later.

But whatever! My review is down below right "before" (after) my Teaser Tuesday post, meaning I posted my review after the Teaser Tuesday but will be before it on the list of posts.

Or to make things even more simple, click here for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!