Apr 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Nalini Singh's Angels' Blood is reading a lot faster than I thought it would. I started it Friday and then was busy over the weekend and couldn't read at all, but I was flying through the pages Monday and then I was done!

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"Sara held up a hand. 'How exactly did you "decline" his offer?'

'By slitting his throat.'"
p 105













AUTHOR: Nalini Singh
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
March 3, 2009

16 comments:

  1. great teaser. She sounds like a smart ass and tough! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! That should work. My teaser this week is from Enclave by Ann Aguirre. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Atta girl! lol Sounds like my kind of character!

    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's my Teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohkaaaaaaay. That'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great teaser! I haven't heard of this book but it wil go on my wishlist for sure haha. Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I have this series on my tbr pile - have to get to it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that is certainly one way to decline an offer!! lol! I am very intrigued! Great teaser!

    Here is mine:
    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-412.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I liked these books, although I haven't picked up the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I have lots of books by Nalini Singh on my to-read list - one day I'll get to them!

    Thanks for stopping by Between the Covers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! I love that! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a newish follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I guess that is one way to decline an offer! Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of my favorite lines in ANGELS" BLOOD! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    My teaser is from HAVEN

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!