Apr 9, 2011

Movie News--Underworld 4

As you might or might not know, I totally love Underworld and both its sequels. I even read all the movie related books! It was just a very cool movie series that my friend got me hooked on, since I was reading vampire and werewolf books I had thought I needed to see some movies of them!

So I was stoked when I heard there was going to be a 4th Underworld movie, this time with Kate Beckinsale! I heard about this right around when the third movie/prequel was released. So it's been a wait. Originally it should have came out later this year, but got bumped to January 2012!

Still can't wait to see it! 2012 already has a great lineup for movies! But the reason for this post is to say that's there is more of an official title to the movie now! Underworld: New Dawn

Totally cool! There's still not a whole lot of info up about what the plot is. Or even a full cast! So far no Scott Speedman! :(

But anyways this releases January 20, 2012 and so far is still going to be happening! Will post more details as I hear about them.

For any info you may want to know, go here at IMDb, this is where I go for all my movie info! A nice safe and reliable source for some of the general info. Of course things always change, so don't think that all the actors or whatever are set in stone.

1 comment:

  1. Wake Unto Me is on my TBR list and I'm loving the UK cover of My Soul to Take!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!