Apr 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Didn't get off to a great start yesterday. I guess I was over-tried from the holiday weekend, so I didn't read too much. But so far The Perilous Prophecy of Guard and Goddess is pretty good!

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 "'You need to remind them all that you're the lord of the land; that light, in the end bows to shadow. All life ends in darkness.'

Darkness growled, and Luce breathed, delighted at the sound.

'If,' the shadows rumbled. 'I have my way. It ends. With me.'" 608-615 on my Kindle (Quote is not final since it comes from an e-ARC)









TITLE: The Perilous Prophecy of Guard and Goddess
AUTHOR: Leanna Renee Hieber
GENRE:
Historical Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE:
May 2, 2011

17 comments:

  1. Nice teaser. I hope you are enjoying the story. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do like this one!

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser, this sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser. This makes me want to check it out!! Girl, no more book buying!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderfull teaser! I am kinda curious now!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Excellent teaser! Gorgeous cover as well!!

    Here is mine:

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/04/teasertuesday-426.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting book. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser, I hope you enjoy the rest of the book. I'm going to check it out!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! Sounds like and interesting book. How are you liking it? :)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes you just gotta show people who's boss =)
    Great choice for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser. I have a couple of books by this author on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool teaser! How are you liking this book?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!