Apr 13, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

                                          I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

I so can't wait to read Keri Arthur's Mercy Burns! The second book in her Myth and Magic series! It has been ages since the first one was released, but I believe there's new set of characters being that they were secondary characters last time and are now going to be main characters! Regardless, I'm looking forward to this book, which may or may not be the final one in this series, I can't remember.

DARKNESS DESCENDS.
LOVE ABIDES. BUT . . .

MERCY BURNS

Mercy Reynolds is a reporter in the San Francisco Bay area, but she’s also more—and less—than human. Half woman, half air dragon, she’s a “draman”—unable to shift shape but still able to unleash fiery energy. Now something will put her powers to the test.

Mercy’s friend Rainey has enlisted her help to solve her sister’s murder. Then a horrible accident claims Rainey’s life, leaving Mercy only five days to find the killer: If Mercy fails, according to dragon law, Rainey’s soul will be doomed to roam the earth for eternity. But how can Mercy help when she herself is a target? With nowhere else to turn, she must join forces with a sexy stranger—the mysterious man they call “Muerte,” or death itself, who’s as irresistible as he is treacherous. But can even Death keep Mercy alive for long enough to find her answers?

TITLE: Mercy Burns
AUTHOR: Keri Arthur

GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: April 26, 2011

18 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know Mercy Burns was coming out so soon. I must head right to Amazon to order my copy. I love Keri Arthur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound good!

    Great pick

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the synopsis, this book sounds yummy. Unfortunately the internet acting up. I can't see the whole cover.

    It's All About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Keri Arthur before but it sounds like a good series. I will have to check out the first book.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, this sounds fascinating!! I'm going to have to add it to my ever growing reading list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! I'm excited for this one too! You have such great tastes! My WoW is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds good. Have to hunt up the first one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you used Inigo Montoya! hahaha

    This book looks pretty good, I'm gonna check it out!=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo, pretty! I love that cover!

    I hadn't heard of this one before. How interesting! I must add this on goodreads.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog too! :)

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Keri Arthur! Need to check this one out!

    My WOW:

    Kristi's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I always laugh to myself when I see that guy from the Princess Bride. LOL. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Riley Jenson series but I've never really enjoyed anything else by Keri Arthur. Maybe I will give this a go though thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm excited about this too! Here is my Wow pick for this week. Make sure to check out my giveaway of The Restorer while you are there :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick! I'm curious about this one too. I loved the Guardian series and have high hopes for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read any Keri Arthur books before, but I've been wanting to. And wow, a draman?:)) That's something new and intriguing - adding this to my TBR list right now.
    Love the cover!<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her Guardian series - I didn't know about this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This book looks good! I must check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read Keri Arthur yet, but her books look really good. She's certainly on my list of authors to check out. I'm late this week on comments, but thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!