- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: Name One or More Standalone Books You Wish Was a Series
MY ANSWER: May I return to my pick from two weeks ago:
Old Magic by Marianne Curley--It was an incredible read! Yet, I do wonder how it could be made into a series without losing its magic. No pun intended!
Unchained by J. Lynn--this one was meant to be a series of some sort I believe. But it seems to remain a standalone. At least for now! Maybe Jen will change her mind and return to it after awhile!
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout--yes another JLA book! I loooved Hunter and Serena! And while it was in the Lux world with our favorite alien boy, I wouldn't have minded seeing more of these two! Plus it was definitely more of an adult novel, so it was nice and edgy! Granted all JLA's books are edgy, it was just edgier on adult level!
And that's where I'll cut myself off! I feel like if I keep thinking about it, I will turn this into a top ten post! LOL!