Jun 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves--2 Weeks of Epicness!!

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

It's be another two weeks of pure epicness!! My entire haul just makes me giddy!! Check it out!

I bought:

 Struck by Amanda Carlson--keeper copy! When I saw the real book version, I couldn't help but buy it! Plus B&N coupon!!
Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy--I have all her Paranormal NA titles on my kindle, but felt like I just had to have 1 real version! And since I couldn't really decide on a favorite I went back to the beginning with book 1!
Nil on Fire by Lynne Matson--still need to start this series, but when you preorder a hardcover for $10 it's hard to pass that up! At least now I can binge it!
Relentless by Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs--keeper copy! LOVED this duology!
What Do You Do with a Problem by Kobi Yamada & Ill. by Mae Besom--I read the first book these two wrote/drew together and found it so inspiring. And when I read this one at the store, because storybook! I felt so heartened by it that I had to buy this one as well! Yeah. I'm weird!
Bookish by Martha Sweeny--a BOOKISH COLORING BOOK! Need I say more?! :D

 Scooby Apocalypse Comic Book Issue #1 by J.M DeMatteis & Keith Giffen, Ill by Jim Lee & Howard Porter--I read a Scooby Doo comic series as a kid, and apparently it's still running, I think. But I saw on Twitter this new one was starting and thought interesting! So I found a comic bookstore in my area and bought myself issue #1!


Other goodies:

 From the Rick Yancey Signing: a SIGNED teaser poster for the movie The 5th Wave
a SIGNED drawstring bag


Pre-order incentives:

 My art print for The Rose and the Dagger! Number 1/4! Curious to see the other prints! Think I've seen 2, but not 3 or 4! So be sure to share them! :D

 a keychain from the Charley Davidson series, The Curse of the Tenth Grave
It's a two-sided keychain, the yellow side says: "If one door closes and another one opens...
the second side says: ...your house is probably haunted." LOL!


More bookish goodies were:

 A super cool bookmark that had me laughing when I found it on Amazon! Although I could disagree in part, because one of the problems with my books is deciding on the next one to read! LOL!
This awesome shirt from Shirt.Woot! Do the words form a familiar logo to you? ;)


the cream of the crop! 2 BEAUTIFUL NEW BOOKCASES!! 5 shelve beauties!! I'm still working on filling them. It's been a slow process. Though one is partially full. I still need to get some books out of my closet to put onto an older bookcase and then shuffle a few more around. I also wanted to leave space open for new books too! I had to special order these babies! They took almost 2 months to be ready and delivered, but SO worth it! They very good in quality as when I looked at IKEA, I worried they might not last long and whatnot. I'm picky with bookcases. ;)


Non bookish, but still AWESOME goodies...you can see I went on a bit of a shopping spree!


More FUNKOs!! I got this adorable Stitch! He's a Hot Topic Exclusive. He's fuzzy and is sitting down just looking so cute an innocent!
Then I got Snowball from the upcoming movie Pets! I have a feeling he'll be a favorite! I really want to find the "Crazy" Snowball that's shown on the back! Because he has a crazy moment in the preview! Thinking it will end up being more than 1 crazy moment! LOL! So both will be necessary I think! Just have to find him first before he gets retired!

And finally, I finally bought myself the Jim Shore Beauty and the Beast piece that I've had my eye on for a long time now! It's priced at $70 on his website, but Amazon had it for like $48 and change! Though for whatever reason Amazon also said their "Sale" price was only saving me 5 cents, but when looking at Jim's website it was definitely at least $20 and 5 cents! LOL! New bookcases means more room for a few knickknacks! Hence all the new Funkos and now this Beauty (and her Beast!)!


And those were my incredible two weeks of epicness! A few new books, but a whole lot of other awesome finds!! What did you all get this week?






13 comments:

  1. OH NO, a Scooby Apocalypse. I love it!!! Lot of cool stuff. Congrats on your wins and purchases.
    sherry @ fundinmental My Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! It has been a long time since I got a new bookshelf but it is so much fun organizing books on a new bookshelf. The books you mentioned are new to me. I love the Beauty and the Beast piece. Enjoy!

    Carole @ Carole's Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got an awesome haul! I so want that keychain! :)

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheap preorders!! I preordered a few $10 books a couple months ago and I can't wait to get them! I didn't love the first Nil book, but I hope you do! Your bookshelves are also really gorgeous! I can't wait to see them set up :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I don't even know where to start! You truly had two weeks of awesome book things! I LOVE your Rose & Dagger print - I wish mine was that one!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the 5th Wave goodies. I picked up What Do You Do with a Problem at BEA and will share it later on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So envious of all your awesome swag! It's cool that Rick Yancey signed the draw string bag too! :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've gotten some really great looking new reads! I'm jealous of your new book shelves. I've filled all of mine already and my books are spilling out. I'll have to invest in a new one or two, soon enough.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier!
    Kristine @ The Writer's Inkwell

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be giddy too. Great haul. Love the new bookcases.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so great many things for you and I love what you had from the beauty and the beast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful shopping spree. The shelves are gorgeous and I'm probably going to have to look for that Scooby comic book. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on Stealing Snow. It sounds really good from what I've heard. I am looking forward to seeing Pets and may have to keep my eye out for the Pop! figures. I broke down and bought my first one last month - Chewbaca from Star Wars - I couldn't resist. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG those signed 5th wave merchandise! Also love the Scooby comic!
    Enjoy your books :)

    Sugar & Snark - Latest haul

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! I love the new bookcases! I wish I had space for something like that!
    The new 5th Wave poster is awesome! And I love the key chains... I still need to read the Charley Davidson series... One day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!