Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
"I stood watching the space where the bus had been a few moments earlier. Even with the Blue Moon fast approaching, my day thus far had been...strange. Given that I worked in a magical slum, that was saying a lot." p 63
TITLE: Cursed Moon
AUTHOR: Jaye Wells
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: August 12, 2014
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year
*in no particular order
**Okay for me this is from July-December!! Going to pick ones that I don't have review copies of either, just to make it really anticipated!!
1. CRYSTAL STORM by Morgan Rhodes--I adore this series!! SO MUCH! I still need to read Frozen Tides, BUT I was trying ever so hard to save myself from the pain of its cliffhanger! I'm 99.9% certain there's a cliffhanger that will kill me. Again.
2. ARCANA RISING by Kresely Cole--YES! It's almost here!! Book 4 is on its way!! And there WILL be a REAL book format too! Amazon already has it up for preorder, so that's what I did last week!
3. THE BEAUTY OF DARKNESS by Mary E. Pearson--omg! SOOO need this one!! I don't think I was one of the lucky 50 on Netgalley as there was nothing new for me on my dashboard. :(
4. POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL by Serena Valentino--I still need to read the Evil Queen and Beast's stories but these are just soooo cool!! I read Maleficent a long time ago and enjoyed that, so I suspect these other three will be incredible too!
5. BETRAYALS by Kelley Armstrong--loooove this series! It's so creepy and weird!! Just my kind of read!
6. THE MERCILESS II by Danielle Vega--wasn't expecting a sequel to this one but now I am super excited for it!!
7. INTO THE FIRE by Jeaniene Frost--YES TO MORE VLAD!! This is is last book :( but I sooo can't wait to see how it ends!
8. FOREVERMORE by Kristen Callihan--so sad to see this series ending too! It's what introduced me to historical paranormal romance! Lol! A fun genre to say too!
9. MIDNIGHT HOUR by C.C. Hunter--YAY! Miranda's book is on the horizon!! Cannot wait for her story! Or to see who she chooses! Darn love triangles again, but for whatever reason it doesn't annoy me in this series! All the girls had one ironically!
10. TORN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--It's. Almost. Here. IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! It comes out July 19th! I AM SO EXCITED!! :D