Jul 28, 2026

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


After this week, I decided I am going to take a little break from Teaser Tuesday. I noticed at the beginning of the year, possibly even in December of last year that The Purple Booker website has been inaccessible. Not sure if she retired or what happened as I remember it felt abrupt, but I continued on with the teaser as I have for many years now. It's just that I noticed in the little bit of blog hopping that I do, that not many people were doing the Teaser post anymore. So for now, I decided I might step back from it for awhile at least. 


"'Don't bulls*** a bulls****er, Eva. And don't you dare try to lie to me.'" p 255










TITLE: The Mirror in the Mountain
AUTHOR: Dana Evyn

PUBLISHER: City Own Press
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2024



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I HAD to Have Immediately But Still Haven't Read



*in no particular order




10. THEY FEAR NOT MEN IN THE WOODS by Gretchen McNeil--was super excited for her adult debut...and yet it's unread
9. FOR WHOM THE BELLE TOLLS by Jaysea Lynn--one that caught my eye by chance one day and it sounded good and it was pretty! Lol
8. WITCHLIGHT by Susan Dennard--the long waited epic conclusion...and I still need to read it! And I need a detailed summary of the previous books because wow!




7. EMBER ETERNAL by Chloe Neill--love Chloe's books and was excited for this one!
6. HOLLOW by Celina Myers--love me some vampires and this edge!
5. DIRE BOUND by Sable Sorensen--another one that called to me because of the wolves and I waited for the deluxe hardcover but the size has kept me from picking it up right away...it's been a busy year!





4. SILVER & BLOOD by Jessie Mihalik--was super excited for this one and yet...still haven't cracked it open!
3. THE HAUNTING OF PAYNES HOLLOW by Kelley Armstrong--really any of her books could be here because I am SOOO behind!
2. UNTIL THE WORLD FALLS DOWN by Jordan Lynde--one I've been DYING to read but my schedule this year has been nuts!





1. THE RETURN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--this one was actually the first one I thought of! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!