Jul 24, 2026

Book Blogger Hop #421

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: What’s the fastest or slowest you’ve ever finished a book? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee-Addicted Writer)



MY ANSWER: I feel like I am perpetually slow reader these days! Lol. Wayyyy back in the day, I could read some books in the course of a day! I think those particular titles were between 300-400, but definitely on the lower side of under 400! Those were the days! Ahh.

The longest...well, if I planned them right and took vacation days and used weekends, or maybe a road trip where I didn't have to drive, I could get a longer one read in 5 days. I'd say the longer books could take me up to 7 days to read depending on what's going on in my life at the time with work and other things.

Today's average is around 3 days I'd say for books under 500 pages. Again, always depends on what's going on workwise and free time wise and how tired I am or not! And the book's pacing and formatting as well. There really are so many factors to consider!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!