Apr 4, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen


Possessions by Nancy Holder


Sacrifice by Dakota Banks


Intertwined by Gena Showalter


Ascension by Sable Grace
(Review Posted)

Currently Reading:

My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter


Betrayal by Mayandree Michel


Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh


Unraveled by Gena Showalter


Other Posts of Interest:



**I might be over-estimating how much I'll get done this week, but this is what I'll attempt to read!

4 comments:

  1. Wow lots of awesome books!! How are you liking the Amanda Hocking book, I read her other trilogy and really liked it. I have been wanting to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some great books. I've also got My Blood Approves and am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me to see how much you've read in a week so I have faith you'll get these finished just fine. :)

    Happy reading! Enjoy Unraveled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a really good week. Betrayal looks very interesting. I haven't heard of it before and will be eager to read your review. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!