Apr 25, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

*click the cover for my review and click the title for the book info provided by Amazon*
Last Week I Read:
 

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Feast by Merrie Destefano (Review to come at a later date)

Review that was Posted:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Currently Reading:

What I Plan to Read this Week:

 

Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines (ARC)
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
Mercy Burns by Keri Arthur

Other Posts of Interest:

Cover Copy Reveal--Jana Oliver

7 comments:

  1. Our tastes are so similar! I have The Gathering, Defiance and Mercy Burns on my stack too. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am so jealous! I want to read The Gathering like nobodies business! And I've heard great things about The Goddess Test =) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading The Gathering now, and I am LOVING it!! Enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books. I have to read The Gathering still. And I have to go check out Mercy Burns.. I can not believe all the books I need to read. And I actually just received 2 more today from an author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great listing of books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you read The Gatering! I'm going to go check out your review!

    I am still really loving the covers to Mercy Burns! I can't wait to hear your review.

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. JESS! Read Defiance faster! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT! Seriously, very few people seem to have read it yet, so I have no one to discuss/ dissect it with!

    PS. Even though it is highly addictive and takes away from blogging, you really need Twitter... It makes talking out books easier (but as mentioned, it is highly addictive and takes away from blogging... ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!