Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Name a movie you would have loved to read as a book ( That is not a book already obviously) - Suggested by Go Book Yourself
MY ANSWER: Oooh tricky! Sometimes I do come across the movie to book adaptation and if I at all liked the movie, I pick the book up!
I've read Van Helsing, the Underworld movie books, even Ever After some years back!!
I guess one that I would like to read would be Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl aka the first movie! That one would be pretty epic I think! Plus, one can easily imagine Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! ;)