Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: Undiscovered talent - tell us about a book you loved but no one else seems to have heard of. It can be new or old, any genre. Let's spread the love. - Suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog
MY ANSWER: Oooh tough one...it's always hard for me to answer this kind of question as I tend to live in my own world. LOL! By that I mean, I read the books I want to read and generally love them! So I find the authors to be all of brilliant minds and if people haven't heard of them, it kind of rolls off me.
But I guess one book would be Blood Born by Jamie Manning! This was a really intriguing vampire read in that our heroine has an out. She can regain her humanity since she's newly turned, but she has to kill 100 vampires before that can happen!
But terribly sadly, this series looks like it's cancelled! And there was only one book left to go! They were either self published or indie published and I'm not sure what Jamie's up to currently. I haven't seen any updates. It looked like the final book should've released last year, Amazon even says 2013...but alas there is no third book yet. :(