Sep 2, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


The Iron Prince—my nephew—betrayed us all.

He killed me.

Then, I woke up.


Waking after a month on the brink of death, Ethan Chase is stunned to learn that the Veil that conceals the fey from human sight was temporarily torn away. Although humankind's glimpse of the world of Faery lasted just a brief moment, the human world has been cast into chaos, and the emotion and glamour produced by fear and wonder has renewed the tremendous power of the Forgotten Queen. Now, she is at the forefront of an uprising against the courts of Summer and Winter—a reckoning that will have cataclysmic effects on the Nevernever.

Leading the Lady's Forgotten Army is Keirran himself: Ethan's nephew, and the traitor son of the Iron Queen, Meghan Chase.To stop Keirran, Ethan must disobey his sister once again as he and his girlfriend, Kenzie, search for answers long forgotten. In the face of unprecedented evil and unfathomable power, Ethan's enemies must become his allies, and the world of the fey will be changed forevermore.


DON'T CARE HOW! I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Yeah....I really want to read this one!! LOL! Been TOO long of a wait!! 


TITLE: The Iron Warrior
AUTHOR: Julie Kagawa
PUBLISHER: Harlequin Teen
GENRE: Paranormal/Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: October 27, 2015 





 

23 comments:

  1. Great choice, Jessica. I'm waiting with you.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I need to read this series. I keep saying that and it just hasn't happened! I adored the Iron King series so I know these will be a hit – hopefully soon! Awesome pick and thanks for stopping by :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Iron Warrior thanks to netgalley! I hope you get your hands on a copy soon. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! I can't wait to get my hands on this one, Jessica :) Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, do I have to admit that I have never started this series? My bad. I bought the first 4 books in a set hoping it would make me want to read them more. But I never got around to reading them. Anyhow, I hope you get your hands on this one soon!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha hope you get it in your hands soon! I always stop and check out the covers, love the font they use

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've still yet to read any of Julie's books. Crazy right? I have two now sitting on my shelf that I need to read as soon as I can! I hear so many great things about them. Awesome pick!

    Christina @ Books & Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh. I've had my eye on this series for YEARS but have never gotten around to reading it. One day... I hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own the first few books in this series but I haven't read them yet. I keep meaning to! At least by the time I get to them they'll all be out! Great pick, I hope you enjoy it!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but it looks good. I hope you enjoy it! October's not too far away. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started the spin-off yet, but based on your reaction for this one, I better hop to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite spin-off series!!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would want this one if I'd read the other books in the series, but it's one I want to start! Great pick!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally understand how you feel! Great pick! I have actually already read somewhat of the Iron Fey series and Blood of Eden but for some reason I just went halfway and never finished either series which is bad of me but I just couldn't finish them.

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still need to finish the original series, although I'm sure once I do, I'll be very excited for this one! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. YES! I want this one so bad! It's taken forever to get here!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've not read this series/author. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read any of Julia Kagawa's books *hides face in shame* - but they all sound amazing. Hopefully, I'll get around to them soon! I hope this one lives up to your expectations! :-D

    Sarah @ Novels & Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me too!! hope that you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES! I soooo cannot wait to get my hands on this book! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved the first series but haven't read this spin off yet. Sounds like I should.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!