1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
*Quote comes from my ARC, therefore it and its page number are not final.
AUTHOR: Alexandra Bracken
GENRE: Modern Fantasy YA
RELEASE DATE: January 5, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Resolutions I Have For 2015
*in no particular order
1. Read 100 Books--ideally I'd like to read more, but I always aim for 100 because you never know what life may throw your way and I'd rather surpass my lower goal than fail my higher goal! LOL!
2. Try to Get My Book Published--currently it sits with a publisher, but I submitted back in November and I have really no way of knowing if I passed or flunked. But eventually I really need to look into either smaller publishing houses or self-publishing...which I dread, only because I know it will be hard and I am sooooo not tech savvy or advertising savvy!
3. Get Back to Writing--I haven't written at all this year! What with losing my job, I became kind of depressed and only wanted to read my troubles away. Then the holidays came in with having a job (yay!) and I just found myself too busy and not wanting to write. But going to try to get back to where I at least write a page a day if nothing else!
4. Try Dating Again--yeah, I'm not the best with social situations and dating has been among them. I'm going to try forcing myself into online dating again, despite the warnings I get from nearly everyone about every dating site there is. I just don't know how to meet new people. I'm basically looking for tall, dark, and handsome, resembling Theo James and loves books! Or you know, can indulge my love of books! LOL!
5. Survive BEA--yes I am going to BEA this year for the first time ever! I'm a total newb and would loooooove to find me a BEA buddy! I've got a hotel already nearby so if anyone is going and wants to bunk up, just let me know! My email is up in my review policy tab!
6. Eat at Be Our Guest--yes, I am making this a resolution! LOL! Our Disney trip seems to be in some serious work now, so my next goal is to get firm dates and then nag and bug endlessly about who wants to join me at Be Our Guest because I will be diving into the reservation process!
7. GET THIS PICTURE--lol! Yup, with our Florida trip I plan to go to Harry Potter World! I'll probably be the only one hopping along in the park as I will be jumping with joy the entire time!! And yes, I want to get a shot of this dragon, also with him breathing fire!