Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week's topic is: Top 6 Bookish Places I've Visited (Susan @ Bloggin' 'bout Books)
*in no particular order
6. COLUMBUS, OH LIBRARY--I went here over the summer for the Book Festival and oh wow was this library big!
5. TULSA, OK LIBRARY--I only have vague memories of this one, but I remember taking a picture of a statue of a big stack of stone books!
4. CHARLESTON, SC--home of YALLFest! I've attended this fun festival a small handful of times! It's always fun, but crazy! I've also vacationed here once and it was super cool in the touristy spots too!
3. SAVANNAH, GA--a long ago trip to do some site-seeing on the way to the signing day of the long ago Authors After Dark event! Never got to attend it in full, but I met so many great authors that day!
2. NOLA--so many great books have taken place here! I hit all the usual touristy spots and it was a really cool city! I've attended at least 2 author events in this city and have great memories of it!
1. WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, ORLANDO--yes, we all have feelings towards Rowling these days, but honestly, the park when I first got to attend was so cool! It was truly like stepping into the books. I've only been twice in my lifetime (hoping for at least one more trip to see the third park) but it was pure magic!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!