Aug 18, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday #691

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Books Series I' Want to Catch Up On



*in no particular order



10. A SOUL OF ASH AND BLOOD by Jennifer L. Armentrout--so I was reading this series along with her other one that acts as a prequel or something like that. But since these are all 500+ I don't get to them as often as I'd like!
9. EMILY WILDE'S ECYCLOPAEDIA OF FAERIES by Heather Fawcett--I still need to start this one!
8. A CROWN THIS COLD & HEAVY by Stacia Stark--halfway through this one!





7. RHAPSODIC by Laura Thalassa--still need to start this one!
6. KING OF SCARS by Leigh Bardugo--I initially wanted to wait until I had the second book of the duology...so I now have no good excuse! Lol.
5. NINTH HOUSE by Leigh Bardugo--with the final installment coming out, I'm realizing I need to start this still!




4. RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer--again, I originally was going to binge this when it was said to be a duology, but then it became a trilogy so I thought might as well wait that out too. And here we are...
3. A PROMISE OF PERIDOT by Kate Golden--I sooo want to get back to this series! Loved the first book!
2. THE SONGBIRD & THE HEART OF STONE by Carissa Broadbent--since this series is compromised of duologies, I can finally read this set...but yeah...need to start it still!





1. THE RETURN by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I still can't believe I haven't started this one yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!