Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.
The days are starting to blur. Lol. It's been soooo bloody hot, which is typical for St. Louis. We're living each day with excessive heat warnings, like the scary "do not go outside" warnings! I hate it. I absolutely hate the heat! So yeah, I am hoping every single person who complains about the cold is sitting out there and soaking this intensity up! I can honestly say, I started this week out being a good little bookworm. I had one preorder come in and then a UK preorder so I thought I was doing good. Then I went to B&N yesterday...and yes, they have their big book haul sale going on and I honestly did not buy any books from that sale. All the titles that I was interested in I had preordered earlier in the year or last year. So the books were already in my TBR pile or for at least 1 book that I vividly recall, already read! Lol. The rest of the books I bought were on sale...just not half off, but I had a gift card that had almost $10 on it, plus my membership discount, and then my credit card discount so I still did pretty good...but then I did some other shopping in the day as I waited for the signing on Saturday and I was solo so I had no one talking me out things! Lol. Then last night I attended a signing for Hannah Whitten! I have enjoyed her fantasy books to a certain extent and I am pretty excited for her new horror novel so naturally, I went to the signing! Lol.
Here's what I got this week:
Grove Hollow: Metamorphosis by Shelby Nicole
Eclipse of the Crown by A.K. Caggiano--I need to start this series still but I saw this was on sorta sale, so I felt compelled to buy it!
Rootbound by Margaret Owen--B&N edition! I was initially going to wait to buy this one or put it on my birthday list or Secret Santa list, but then I saw this B&N exclusive! THOSE EDGES!!! Ahh! They did me in! The cover also has a sort shimmery glow to it compared to the original one AND it was on sale! A few dollars off is still a few dollars off plus the membership discount, so I bought it because I had no one talking me out of it! Lol.
Reliquary by Hannah Whitten--SIGNED! Very odd that Goodreads is showing the cover with Hannah's middle initial as I just noticed on my copy, she didn't use it for this title. Then I noticed Goodreads has a mix of covers with some having her middle initial and some not.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!