Aug 10, 2010

An Award


Thanks to Christine over @ Reading on the Dark Side for this shiny new award! I was just checking the blogs before I wrote my review and saw this and was totally wowed! Thanks Christine, be sure to check out her blog too for she reads a lot of the same kinds of books that I do, urban fantasy!

Here’s the guidelines that come along with receiving The Versatile Blogger award:

1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award. (This is just good manners.)
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers whom you have recently discovered and find fantastic.
4. Give the aforementioned bloggers a heads up about the award.

1. I am diligently trying to finish up my first novel so I can start querying an agent, I need a little more work and then I have to pass it on to some friends for their opinion before I begin my querying.

2. I graduated college just this past May and despite the over abundance in student loans, still feel quite proud of myself for finishing in 4 years.

3. Going to RT this past April is without a doubt the second best trip I've ever taken! **First one was when I went to Greece and Italy my senior year in high school.

4. I've been addicted to urban fantasy and vampires, before I even realized urban fantasy existed, since I was 13 and read Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' vampire books.

5. I love Disney movies and Grimm Fairy tales equally despite one being kid friendly and the other being insanely dark and creepy!

6. One of my all time favorite movies is Jaws!

7. Despite my love of vampires and other things that go bump in the night, I am without a doubt looking forward to the movie Vampires Suck!

Now to pass on the award to 7 other bloggers (I changed it to 7, because I saw another blogger do the same and 15 blogs is a LOT!)

Cem@ Cem's Book Hideout
Angela@ Reading Angel
Spav@ Fiction Kingdom
Sara@ Sara's Urban Fantasy Blog
Natasha@ Bookmark Your Thoughts
Lisa@ For the Love of Books
Khelsea@ Once Upon a Review

2 comments:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!