Aug 29, 2010

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post by Kirsti over at The Story Siren.

Not too much in my mailbox this week. Plus I had to and still have to work all weekend long which does not allow me to travel to Borders other than the one that's on the way. Which I went there already and they didn't have any of my books! :(

But I did go to Walmart and finally got my next read! Yup, I found Jeanne Stein's Chosen! So can't wait to read it. I was hoping to find it this weekend and I did!


















I hope to finish up Hunted by the Others soon. But with my work schedule, it still might take awhile! It's really great so far! Can't wait to read the end!!

So what did you get in your mailbox today? Leave a link! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!