Aug 9, 2010

Cover Art

Shannon posted this yesterday on her blog! The cover for Secrets and Shadows! OMG, I LOVE it! It's totally awesome and filled with promises! And does anyone else notice the person with the moon in their eye is a girl this time around??

Can't wait til February 15, 2011!

For my review of 13 to Life, click here.


I also just found Rachel Caine's Unseen cover on her website. I'm really getting into this series and love that it's in the same world as her Weather Wardens. This one also releases in February but on the 1st!

February 1, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I had seen the first cover already but so cool that Unseen has a cover =)

    I LOVE the weather warden series, but I have yet to read this spin off =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!