Sep 27, 2019

Challenges Wrap-up: September

CHALLENGE 1: 2019 New Release Challenge

NONE!


But that's okay, because I already met my goal for this one!



CHALLENGE 2: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2019

Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh (6/5/18)
Nightblood by Elly Blake (8/21/18) 
Fairest of All by Serena Valentino (9/18/09)
Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino (7/26/16)
Mistress of All Evil by Serena Valentino (10/3/17)



CHALLENGE COMPLETED & SURPASSED!!! I did it! I completed all my challenges for this year!!


CHALLENGE 3: 2019 Discussion Challenge

 
 
Not one of my best months for discussion, but I did surpass my challenge AND made it to the top tier. So I'm not going to berate myself for that!
 
 
 
CHALLENGE 4: 2019 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh (Flame in the Mist Duology)
Nightblood by Elly Blake (Frostblood Saga)


Added on more finished series to my my goal of 5! Or was it 3 and I upped it to 5...? Regardless, I surpassed the tier I aimed for!


And I've since passed my Goodreads goal of 50 books so I say I did pretty darn good for having my reading habits change drastically this year and I haven't even found a new job yet that likely won't have any downtime!









1 comment:

  1. Great job on killing your goals! I'm done with the backlist challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!