Oct 9, 2026

Book Blogger Hop #432

 

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: Do you run more than one blog? If so, how do you manage your time?


MY ANSWER: Absolutely not! Lol. A long, loooong time ago, I dallied with having a movie review blog as well. Like in 2010 or 2011? Something like that and I was just going to post different movie reviews as in a pre-Covid world, I went to the movies A LOT! Since Covid I rarely go. Just because the prices are so high, that I feel like waiting for the DVD or streaming to see it cheaper.

I think that blog lasted less than a year...probably less than 6 months, maybe even less than 3 months. I can't remember. There was probably less than 10 reviews. Because it did just feel like too much. And I was thinking I just don't want to do this. What on earth that url/domain was, I have no clue. I think I was trying to keep it in line with a GREAT watch...a GREAT movie??? Something that was GREAT in the title! Lol.

But yeah, whatever that blog was called, I didn't keep it up for long at all because it was too much and I was having more fun with my book blog! So I decided if I wanted to review a movie, I'd just review it here! Which I rarely do that anymore either because I rarely go to the movies and when I finally see those movies I wanted to see when they were initially in theaters it's been like a year. Seriously, I still have a stack of Black Friday deal DVDs that I need to watch from I don't know how many years! Granted I may only need to watch 1 or 2 for the first time and the others were just deals that I wanted or was in that buy 2 get 2 or something like that deal.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!