I feel like this was a difficult month. I didn't do too bad with the amount I read. Granted, half of them were pretty short reads. This was a busy month work wise so there were a handful of days where I found myself working through my break and not getting much reading done. Then towards the end of the month, I finally bought my home! But now we're in renovation mode with it and that is consuming my weekends for the time being. So my spare time has kind of gone out the window and my reading time has gone with it! Luckily, I already made my Goodreads challenge for the year, but I don't think I will be beating last year's number. Not unless I dig up more novellas and graphic novels! Lol.
ARC Reads
None this month
New Release Reads
Rebel: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu (9/1/26)
The Mirror of Infinite Endings by Stephanie Garber (9/22/26)
TBR Reads
Fortress of Ambrose by J. Elle (10/14/25)
The Haunting of Paynes Hollow by Kelley Armstrong (10/14/25)
Death at Morning House by Maureen Johnson (8/6/24)
The Champions by Kara Thomas (7/27/24)
Meridian Six by Jaye Wells (6/2/13)
Children of Ash by Jaye Wells (1/27/16)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!