Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread. If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!
Betrayal. Sacrifice. Survival.
Welcome to the Extinction Trials.
In Stormchaser and Lincoln's ruined world, the only way to survive is to risk everything. To face a contest more dangerous than anyone can imagine. And they will do anything to win.
But in a land full of monsters - human and reptilian - they can't afford to trust anyone. Perhaps not even each other...
I've been meaning to read S.M. Wilson's The Extinction Trials since I added it to my TBR pile in June of 2018 which is pretty much when it released! It sounded SOOO good and I remember reading a review for it that made me want it asap! The pitch The Hunger Games meets Jurassic Park made me need it! Lol. Never read either, but loved the JP movies, so yes, I needed it! Still haven't read it and there are two more books to the series that I am hoping I can still find eventually!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!