May 14, 2011

Cover Copy Reveal--Gena Showalter

I saw this just a few seconds ago while getting images for another post and had to share it! I started this trilogy not too long ago by Gena Showalter and LOVED it! So can't wait for Twisted this fall, August 30th really! And I have to say that I like this cover. Maybe not my fave, for...I don't know, that doesn't look like Aden to me. :( 

But I do like the purple!!

SIXTEEN-YEAR-OLD ADEN STONE HAS HAD A HELL OF A WEEK. HE’S BEEN:

Tortured by angry witches.
Hypnotized by a vengeful faery.
Spied on by the most powerful vampire in existence.
And, oh, yeah. Killed – twice.

His vampire girlfriend might have brought him back to life, but he’s never felt more out of control. There’s a darkness within him, something taking over . . . changing him. Worse, because he was meant to die, death now stalks him at every turn. Any day could be his last.

Once upon a time, the three souls trapped inside his head could have helped him. He could have protected himself. But as the darkness grows stronger, the souls grow weaker – just like his girlfriend. The more vampire Aden becomes, the more human Victoria becomes, until everything they know and love is threatened.

Life couldn’t get any worse. Could it?

Dude, that sounds FREAKING awesome!!
Twisted releases August 30, 2011--which is soooooo not soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. I like this cover too but I don't like the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they should have gone on with the cover look of the other books where they didn't show the guy's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover, but the synopsis is what I really love! I agree August 30 can't get here soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!