May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

                                I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

Decided I'm going to mix things up now instead of continuing down my list. This way my WoWs can be more surprising!
Ghosts
They haunt the halls of the Segue Institute, terrifying the living, refusing to cross over. But one soul is driven by a very different force.

It survives even death. And Kathleen O’Brien swore she would return to those she was forced to leave too soon.


Shadowman
He broke every rule to have her in life; now he will defy the angels to find her in death.

The Gate
Forging it is his single hope of being reunited with his beloved, but through it an abomination enters the world. Leaving a trail of blood and violence, the devil hunts her too. Pursued through realms of bright fantasy and dark reality, Kathleen is about to be taken.

TITLE: Shadow Man
AUTHOR: Erin Kellison
GENRE: Dark Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
September 6, 2011

Super excited about this one! Read Erin's books last year for the first time and totally fell in love with them! They had a modern day faerie tale thing going on that I simply adored! September is too far away!

18 comments:

  1. I am enjoying finding all of these books that I wish had been around when I was a teen and such. Enjoy!

    Here is my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!! I'm going to add that to my pile :)

    Awesome pick!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHH!! I like the sound of this,,,its going in my furture read book,,note book...lol
    thanks for sharing

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love finding different books that I have never heard of. And I often find them here. This sounds like a good book, going to have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it sounds like it will be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Shadow Bound and Shadow Fall? Last winter and they were great. She's a talented writer!

    Great choice!

    Kristti's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey great wow chick, thanks for stopping by my blogpalse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, this book sounds great! This is my first time hearing about it. Awesome! It's going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love modern day fairy tale type books, so this one might be something I have to keep an eye out for! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I would recommend the first one if you want to try out a mermaid book, it was a little slow getting into all the mermaid stuff at first, but it got really good later. I am especially excited for this one now too. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks interesting, I haven't heard of this author before. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, another fall release to add on my wishlist! I haven't read anything by Erin yet, but sounds like I should have! Thanks! *adds on TBR list*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this one sounds pretty exciting. Never heard of this author before I am off to check out her books.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! Oooh, I loved the first book in this series. I have the second but haven't read it yet. I'd better get on that before this one comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cover and the summary sounds really cool! Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds really interesting! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds great, I'll be looking into this one. Shari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! This is a super fantastic WoW. I know I'm a little late with this one, I do apologize for that. But, still this is definitely a book that I will be putting near closer to the top of my TBR and picked up as soon as I possibly can get around to it. The cover is gorgeous and the synopsis makes me want to dive right into it.

    Happy reading. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!