May 6, 2011

Friday Hops

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

"Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

MY ANSWER: Tough one! I would love to meet all the bloggers that I follow, but to answer the question I would really like to meet Cem at Cem's Book Hideout, she lives in the UK and we've been chatting back and forth for a few years on Rachel Vincent's discussion board the Pride. And we visit each other's blogs every now and then too!

I would also like to meet Jess at The Cozy Reader since I've been following her since the beginning of my blogging experience.

To make things even simpler, every blog I follow, I would love to meet the blogger or bloggers behind it!


This is a weekly blog meme created by Parajunkee's View.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://annettesbookspot.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?



MY ANSWER: Toughie! There are a lot of characters that I just adore! But I think I would want to be Cat from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series because Bones is just delicious! ;)


Me & Bones!

14 comments:

  1. Hi like your blog color schemes-happy to be able to return your blog visit-I am an old follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! So one day I was randomly on The Pride and I saw Cem on their and I clicked on her little signature that led to her blog and at the time I had no idea what book blogging was but I thought that it was super awesome and so I decided to give it a go! But yes, great choice! Who wouldn't want to go to the UK? ;)

    Have a nice weekend Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a new follower from FF. I haven't read the Night Huntress series yet, but you do make it sound intriguing. ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Cat as well! And oh... Bones. Enough said! :) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.

    thnx for hopping by my blog for the friday madness ;)
    I hear so much about the Night huntress series I should check it out some time ;)

    have a great weekend!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bones is amazing! have a great weekend!

    Bookgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just hoppin' on through. :)

    I know what you mean, there are so many of the bloggers that I follow that I'd love to meet. So, it's hard to just single one or two out, ya know.

    Haha, that pic is what I can only assume is Cat and Bones from the Night Huntress series makes me want to start reading those books. lol. So, yeah totally following your blog, if you get a chance check mine out.

    My Follow Me Friday + Blog Hop
    Happy Reading!
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm an old follower of yours too!

    Have a great weekend!
    Kristin@ My Bookish Ways

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you I and will fight over being Cat! LOL I <3 my Bones!

    Being a YA blogger I don't get to put my darker side on my blog but I'm seriously thinking about changing that to a double side! I love so many Adult PNR/UF's that it's getting hard to seperate them!

    Great choices all! Ethan would have been a nice pick, too!

    Kristi-The Book Faery

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I will have to say you made two really great choices. ;) Great minds sure think alike!

    Thanks for stopping by. :D


    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these hops because they make me realize how many books I need to read. I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I STILL haven't read this series!! And I really need too, because I think Bones will probably be my ideal man ;) thanks for stopping by, always enjoy your comments Jess!! Hope everything is going well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!