May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Had a GREAT week! Still have more to buy as well since I didn't get to Borders yet with my 50% off coupon!!
I got a swag pack from E.J. Stevens that had a bookmark, postcards and trading cards!! The cards have the main characters and main secondary cards on them! They are too cool! Thanks E.J.!

Then I got a signed bookplate from Vicki Pettersson for preordering The Neon Graveyard and with it came a poker chip that has Joanna on it as she is from the cover!! Totally love this little piece of swag!!

Then for review from NetGalley I got:


Then from Simon and Schuster Galley Grab I got:

Wildefire by Karsten Knight


Then for review from Kirsten Painter (via her publisher) I got:

Blood Rights by Kirsten Painter

Then a book I won from J.N. Duncan, from Jess Haines' blog was:

Deadworld by J.N. Duncan

Books I bought personally were:

The Deadliest Bite by Jennifer Radin
Graveminder by Melissa Marr

17 comments:

  1. Great books! I am headed to NetGalley to look for The Girl in the Steel Corset.

    Here is my week in books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Mailbox! I can't wait to read The Girl in the Steel Corset! I always love getting swag.

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got THe Girl with the Steel Corset from Net Galley! Read the free pre-quel and liked it ^^

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I have Blood Rights on my wishlist! I just love the cover! Just gorgeous. And I've been seeing that Graveminder in quite a few places this morning. I love how spooky it looks. :)

    Hope you enjoy them all.Oh, and it's so stinking awesome! We both got trading cards this week. Whoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy The Girl in the Steel Corset! I loved it!! I'm debating if I want to download Wildefire, I guess I will wait for people to start posting reviews.

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost broke down and bought Graveminder! I can't wait to see what you think of it! Nice IMM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one heck of a haul. i am dying to read Graveminder in particular. Enjoy all your fab books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Wildefire and hopefully can get to it soon! Lots of fantastic books, I can't wait to see what you get from Borders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow girl, you've got some hot ones! I have The Girl In The Steel Corset from Netgalley too. Need to read that here soon! :)

    ~ Sarah ♥ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Wildefire too! Cant wait to start reading it!

    Those trading cards are too cool!

    Here's my mailbox if you want to check it out
    http://www.readingangel.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was able to get Wildfire too from Galley Grab. Hope its as great as it sounds.

    I didn't know The Girl in the Steel Corset was available there too. Wow, I'm going to try and get that one. I have the prequel in my IMM this week. Totally cool!

    Happy Reading! You have quite a haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that Blood Rights cover is really lovely. :) Never heard of it or the author, can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Steel Corset and Wildefire waiting for me on my Kindle! And Graveminder looks AWESOME! Can't wait to read it =) Come see here !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see what you think of Graveminder! I will get to it one of these days. I didn't like Wicked Lovely at all, but her adult try might be better!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Old follower,
    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome books this week. Graveminder looks great I think I'm going to have to get that one.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!