May 13, 2011

Tag!

I'm It!
I just got tagged in this fun quiz by Kristina at My World of Books 

1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Probably my Spring Break trip 2006 when I went to Greece and Italy!

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Uhh...it might be high school, although I would really really REALLY rather not have to relive that again! I didn't make any real bad decisions other than a few choices in friends.

3) What tv/movie character do you most resemble in personality?
Oh crap. I don't think I resemble any one. For the sake of answering, I guess in some ways I might be a little similar with both Jessie from Shannon Delany's 13 to Life series (my fave!) we share a name and a few other traits, but not a whole lot since there were times I wanted to tell Jessie to do this not that! And another is another Jessica (really not a coincidence!) from Amelia Atwater-Rhodes' Demon in my View--one of my all time faves and first ever vampire books, I really liked her, because she was a writer! and she was quite snarky with attitude!

4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
To be honest, even though there is a list of people I dislike, I wouldn't want to actually cause them harm because they are not worth my free time!

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself?
I wish I had a bit more self-confidence. I have it, but not as much as I should. We all have our down-times, but I really wish I didn't have any at all!

6) Describe yourself in one word?
Unique! (and if any of my BFFs are actually reading my blog, STOP laughing! ;) )

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word?
Awesome!

8) Why do you blog? In one sentence
I blog because I love reading and writing, and I love to talk to people about what books I read and give them as much (spoiler-free) info as possible to get them hooked on my fave books so we can talk!

I tag Avery, Carmel, and Cem!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! :)

    Wow, I would love to go see Greece and Italy. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! I am totally with you- I would totally want to relive my Italy trip! And oh gosh... I have no idea what movie character I resemble. *Ponders*

    Have a great weekend Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!