May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog post by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Sorry for the lateness! I had finished reading all 3 novellas from yesterday and didn't get to start She Smells the Dead til this morning. So I didn't have my teaser post ready to go this morning!

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"I can smell the dead. I know, you hear of people with superhuman paranormal powers and you think, how cool is that but there is nothing cool about smelling the dead." p 5

















AUTHOR: E.J. Stevens
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: September 9, 2010

14 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree... there is nothing cool about smelling the dead. That can't be fun. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smelling the dead would be a pretty sucky power to have out of all the powers! I want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great!! I can't wait to read the book. I'm hoping to get to it soon. Enjoy reading it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol this one sounds kinda funny. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Very funny! Thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree 100% with this quote. I hope you are enjoying the book. My teasers are from The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch and Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting teaser.
    The book is already on my wishlist. the teaser makes me want to have it so much more.

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, out of all the different "superhuman" powers out there, smelling the dead would not be one I would enjoy! Sounds like an interesting book!

    Thank for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this book! Great teaser. Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this book! I keep seeing it on everyone's blogs!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah... it doesn't sound too nice being able to smell the dead, lol. But what do I know!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol totally agree smelling the dead would not be cool. I've read this and its one of my favorites plus the author is pretty awesome too. How are you liking it so far?

    Here is My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!