Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by MizB of Books and Beat.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
I couldn't decide between the two teasers I picked, so naturally, you get both!!
"'I do trust you. Implicitly. And I named you Sentinel because I knew what you could be. Who you could be. If I had to do it over again...' p. 155
'She looks fierce,' Ethan said, 'because she is.'
Luc looked back and forth between us. 'I feel like I don't want to know what's happening right now, so I'm going to just walk away and let you handle it.' Luc did, backing up until he'd put enough distance between us." p 213
TITLE: Midnight Marked
AUTHOR: Chloe Neill
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 1, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads
*in no particular order
**I am writing this post very early! I expect to be very busy Easter weekend, and weekends are when I plan my posts and such, so I write this over a week early!
2. THE PROPOSAL by Meg Cabot--a novella, but an awesome one! Kind of biased as I ADORE this series! But still an awesome and fun read!!
3. RECKONING by Veronica Wolff--this review will be coming up later this morning! I LOVED it! Been dying for the conclusion to this series and I was very happy with this one!
4. TEMPTED BY FIRE by Erin Kellison--looooved this one!! Dragons! A slow burning romance! And of course, "slow" is a hard choice of words to describe it, considering the romance does blossom in this first book, but it wasn't right from the getgo. Hence, slow! ;)
5. FORGED IN ICE by Alyssa Rose Ivy--I pretty much LOVE and adore all this woman's Paranormal books! They are just sooo good!
6. UNHOOKED by Lisa Maxwell--an incredibly awesome Peter Pan retelling with Hook as our hero! Swoon!
7. THE VAMPIRE'S FAKE FIANCEE by Kristen Painter--I looove her Nocturne Falls novella series! They are all so incredible and swoonworthy!!
8. THE WARRIOR by Victoria Scott--it had been eons since I read the first two books of this series, but I really loved how this one ended!
9. ANNA AND THE VAMPIRE PRINCE by Jeanne C. Stein--I loved this added adventure with Anna and her Vlad! So many Vlad's these days, but swoon! I love them all!
10. REMEMBRANCE by Meg Cabot--sigh...a book I've been waiting years for without realizing it! Okay, I knew about it the last two or so, and those were long years of waiting! But I read this early last year and ADORED it!! This was my favorite series as a teen so to see Suze all grown up and in another novel made me VERY happy!!
BONUS PICK: (because it was just another two 5 star books down from this last above read)
OBLIVION by Jennifer L. Armentrout--because Daemon ALWAYS gets high marks! Even if he was an asshat in the first book! But I shall forever remember Katy's spaghetti solution and will smile with glee!