Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc
"The dead guys has actually been stronger than I'd imagined. One of them had loosened the other side enough to give me the leverage I needed." Kindle loc. 35%*
*Quote comes from the eARC therefore it and its location are not final.
TITLE: Blue Blooded
AUTHOR: Amanda Carlson
PUBLISHER: Self Published
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 19, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Best Books Of 2016
*in no particular order
10. UNHOOKED by Lisa Maxwell--I looove a good fairy tale retelling and having one where the traditional villain is actually the hero is one that always intrigues me! And this one was superb!
9. ASSASSIN'S HEART by Sarah Ahiers--this was a debut that took me by surprise with how much I enjoyed it!
8. GEMINA by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--a terrific sequel to a stunning premiere! I cannot wait for the next book!!
7. ARCANA RISING by Kresley Cole--the 4th book in one of my most favorite series! I looove the Arcana Chronicles and I was thrilled to see Kresley was still writing this series! I ADORE it! And that ending!! Thank goodness there's more to come!
6. STALKING JACK THE RIPPER by Kerri Maniscalco--a wonderful debut! I always find Jack the Ripper stories intriguing! And this one was super awesome!!
5. HEARTLESS by Marissa Meyer--again with my love for origin stories that give you a different idea for the fairy tales we all know and love!
4. RECKONING by Veronica Wolff--a series I long believed canceled was revived with a finale!! And it was awesome!!!
3. THE WINNER'S KISS by Marie Rutkoski--I binged this series this year and I thought this ending was just perfect!!
2. THE IMMORTAL THRONE by Bree Despain--another series I feared would leave me dying with anticipation with the publisher closed house! Thankfully Bree found a new pub home and it was born!!!
1. REMEMBRANCE by Meg Cabot--technically one I read in 2015 but it was published this year! I LOVED IT!! I ADORED the Mediator series and was ecstatic when Meg said she would be writing an adult addition to the series!! And omg!! It was everything I could've ever hoped for and more! Hence the reason why this book I read in 2015 yet was published in 2016 had to make this list!