Sep 23, 2021

Describe Yourself Book Tag

 

So I saw this tag over at Captivated Reader and thought it looked fun, if a bit challenging! Lol. She found it over at Let's Read run by Marianne! The rules basically say to answer the question using a book title you read this year. Some of the titles I pick have a less than detailed answer...so I had to explain myself in the paragraph below the picture. Lol.

If you feel like giving the challenge a try, considered yourself tagged!


DESCRIBE YOURSELF:

I chose Dreaming Darkly only because my head has always been filled with all things paranormal. A subject many of my friends considered "dark" in the early days.



HOW DO YOU FEEL:

So yeah, right now, I'm not feeling too happy. You could say I feel Horrid even. Life just isn't going so well these days, I'm working at fixing it though. I do find happiness when I escape to my books, so there's that!



DESCRIBE WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE:

Since I don't have a title that's reminiscent with the middle of nowhere, I'll go direct with The House. Lol.



IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

So in this book of Disney Maps, there's a map of Belle's village. I figure I can hang out with her and we can talk about books!



YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION:

Though I have yet to travel through the Looking Glass, I think it would be fun to do so! As a kid, I watched a show that was about a modern day Alice going back and forth to Wonderland through her bedroom mirror and I thought that was so cool! I was always looking into mirrors trying to figure out how to transport myself to somewhere else! Lol.



YOUR BEST FRIEND IS:

Since I've got books on the brain, I'd choose Puck from The Iron Raven! Loved his friendship with Meghan in the beginning and even his friendship, though odd, with Ash too!



YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE:

I would happily call ourselves The Odd Sisters! Being ordinary is overrated anyway!



WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE:

Since it did rain yesterday, I would say today is A Sky Beyond the Storm--I'm really stretching these 2021 titles so far! Lol.



YOU FEAR:

I mean a Haunted Homicide would be terrifying...a murderer and a ghost! Hopefully they are not the same being, but then that would be even scarier!



WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GIVE:

Go for your dreams...or you know, Capture the Crown!



THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

Dual thought mode: Off the Page, Once Upon a Broken Heart--as my brain is always thinking Caraval at some point! Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!