Sep 30, 2021

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: September

CHALLENGE 1: 2021 New Release Challenge


Burden Falls by Kat Ellis (8/24/21)
The Woods Are Always Watching by Stephanie Perkins (8/31/21)
The Righteous by Renee Ahdieh (12/7/21)--Review to come at a later date
Don't Tell a Soul by Kirsten Miller (1/26/21)
White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson (9/14/21)


I'm now at 36 New Releases read! Still have no desire to up my challenge goal, I'd rather just look like I'm overachieving! Lol.



CHALLENGE 2: Beat the Backlist 2021 Reading Challenge

The House by Christina Lauren (10/6/15)
The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimano (6/13/17)
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (2/9/16)
King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard (2/7/17)


28/20 done! Definitely making 30 next month! 



CHALLENGE 3: 2021 Series Enders Reading Challenge


Sadly none this month again, but I'll definitely have 1 down for next month!


I just passed my goal in July too with 11/10 series completed...almost at 12!



CHALLENGE 4: 2021 Discussion Challenge


Where Have All the Bloggers Gone?
Back to School Book Tag
Describe Yourself Book Tag
The Personal Library Book Tag
Series That Didn't Deserve Cancellation

 

Doing better with this one! Finally up to 23/25! Only two more left! Looks like TAGS are a thing of the past. I used to love doing these but was never really creative enough to think of one on my own!

 

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!