Sep 12, 2021

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week down. My job search continues. I've had a few interviews this week. Some phone preliminary interviews. I've another scheduled for next week as well. So hoping that goes well too. I find myself debating about making a road trip next weekend for an author event and a visit with family. I probably should go to get myself out of the house, but we'll see. I'll be sure to post a MIA post here should I end up going so you know why I'm not around the blogosphere next weekend.

 

This was a week for getting nothing but keeper copies! Preorders of books came in, though for whatever reason Amazon made one of my preorders be delayed for 8 days. Based on when I ordered it and when I should have received it with Prime shipping, I was not pleased. So I canceled that and picked it up at B&N instead.

 

Mary, Will I Die? by Shawn Sarles
What Once Was Mine by Liz Braswell
Dark and Shallow Lies by Ginny Myers Sain
Finale by Stephanie Garber--the TURKISH edition!


Then I got my August Fairy Loot box and I was quite pleased with the contents this time around. I LOVED the Caraval item, the book was one I was wanting to read and I love the UK cover just a bit more than the US. One item is missing, but FL already said they'd send it with the next box. The other items were a bit hit or miss, but I was happy for the next set of Caraval tarot cards too! Anxious to know if the next box would have the next cast of characters or if that will be it.


And that was it for me this week! Glad my TBR pile didn't suffer too much outside the FL book! So that was a plus! What all did you get this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!