May 2, 2024

Books from the Backlog #81

 

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This meme is hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before–and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death … most likely mine.

Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic–and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side, in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about.

Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good … or I am.

 

 

 

 

So Jennifer Estep's Killer Frost was added to my TBR in September of 2015. Again, I think I added the last half of this series to my TBR earlier than this, but my spastic memory probably forgot to note that right away so here we were in September of 2015 adding books that were probably bought back in March...I would've added them before RT that's for sure! Lol. I still want to read this series and somewhere in my TBR I bought a book that was a spinoff of the series too, not sure how far that one went but we'll see what happens when I get there! Lol. Did you ever read this series? Do I need to up it in my reading queue asap?
 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!