May 7, 2024

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Her lips curved into a practiced smile. This was a different smile than the one she'd cultivated with her mother. That had been demure and pretty, designed to attract. This smile was like the sharp edge of a knife. It would cut someone if they came too close." p 86


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Twisted Fates
AUTHOR: Danielle Rollins

PUBLISHER: HarperTeen
GENRE: YA Sci-Fi/Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: February 25, 2020



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 



This week's topic is: MAY FLOWERS: Top Ten Book Covers Featuring Flowers



*in no particular order


10. DESIRES OF THE DEAD by Kimberly Derting--old school pick! Loved this series from Derting so very long ago!
9. VIOLET GRENADE by Victoria Scott--
I remember thinking this story was just sooo good! Very different from my norm but it was on point!
8. THE LIAR'S CROWN by Abigail Owen--
flowers and a skull! Perfectly me! Love this series and am dying for the third book which I believe has been pushed back...again. :(



7. RECKLESS GIRLS by Rachel Hawkins--still need to read this one! But I loved her first thriller so I am excited to read more!
6. FOXGLOVE by Adalyn Grace--
pretty deadly flowers! Still need to read this one too!
5. DEFY THE NIGHT by Brigid Kemmerer--
this one I read! The mythical Moonflower was all over these covers!



4. DELICATE CONDITION by Danielle Valentine--another one I still need to read! Trying to decide if this is a blood splattered rose or if it's a blended red/white rose. Decisions, decisions...based on the genre you never really know!
3. PSYCHE AND EROS by Luna McNamara--
still need to read this one too but I looooved this cover! The imagery is just so well done and I can't wait to read it!
2. THE DARK FABLE by Katherine Harbour--
this cover just screamed at me when I first saw it! It's positively gorgeous! And yes, I still need to read this one too!



1. CRAVE by Tracy Wolff--the cover that caught my eye and stole my heart! I LOOOOOOVE this series! So excited for the spinoff! If only my copy weren't going to take weeks to get here! Yes, I am still having issues with B&N member shipping. :(










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!