May 1, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: April

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Synchronized Sorcery by Juliet Blackwell (Witchcraft Mystery)
Against the Darkness by Kendare Blake (In Every Generation)


I've officially surpassed my original goal! I haven't decided to officially "up" it yet, but I am lowkey making another goal for 10 series! So that's almost 1 a month and I'm already ahead of the game!



CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge

Film-to-Book Adaptations
Genre Burnout
Quarter Year Crisis Book Tag
Deliberate Duplicate Copies
Cherry Blossom Book Tag
Missing the Author Cons
Deck of Cards Book Challenge

 

I can't remember if my goal was 25 or 30 as I think I forgot to note it in my original post! Either way, I'm in the category for 21-30 discussions and am already at 23 so I think I am doing just fine!

 

 

CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

Synchronized Sorcery by Juliet Blackwell (7/6/21)
The Poisoner's Ring by Kelley Armstrong (5/23/23)
Kiss of the Selkie by Tessonja Odette (12/21/21)


I'm doing really good here! Already at 15/20 of my goal for the year! I will hopefully surpass this one too but I'm not upping it anytime soon! I feel like that courts trouble as I know I've a few new releases coming up that I am going to want to read asap!







 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!