May 7, 2024

The Five Senses Book Tag

 

So I thought of what would be a fun bookish tag. I'm sure there's an actual one out there somewhere because it's a pretty simple one! But I honestly, have no clue how people find the tags! I just always happened across them through other bloggers and they would say where they found it and so on and so on!

Anyway, the tag I felt like doing was:


The Five Senses Book Tag!


Basically I wanted to find titles that contain the 5 senses in some way! Be it "vision" or "sight," "touch" or "feel," you pretty much get the idea! I thought this just sounded like fun as I was almost going to take a picture of it when I was taking bookstagram pictures the other weekend, but alas, some of the books I wanted were in storage.


SIGHT:


So apparently I have a TON of books with titles that deal with "sight" or "seeing" however you want to call it! I had a lot of titles with "vision" as you can see! There were a few with "sight" too, but I kept it at 5 picks!





HEARING:


Okay, apparently I do not have many titles that have to do with "hearing." These two with "sound" were the only ones I had that I felt like were close enough to "hearing."



SMELLING:

Alright, "smell" is another hard one! Apparently I only have 2 books with "scent" in the title as well! I honestly thought I had a little more with "scent" at least, but apparently not! Not one "smell" or anything else close to the act of "smelling!" Lol.



TASTE:


So I literally had just five titles with "taste!" Five is seeming to be a lucky number here...that and two! Lol. I couldn't think of another way to say or describe "taste" so I couldn't get further than this! Nice that Maria's trilogy pretty much fits the bill for 3/5 senses!



TOUCH:

Okay, so I went over 5 for "touch!" Lol. Once I had them lined up and eliminated the ones that followed two of these that were just series titles with more "touch," I thought why not just include the other three? Lol. So "touch" was another popular word choice! 



And that's all I found within my personal collection! Yes there are likely tons more titles with words relating to the five senses, but I stuck to what I have based on my inventory sheet! Lol. I chose favorites when it came to "vision" and "sight" but everything else this is all I have! Again, there are a few more books with "touch" that followed St. Clair's and Adams' and Clamp's series but those were ones that stuck with similar titles for the whole series and I didn't feel like needlessly listing all of them! Just kept it to a little variety basically!


So do you have books with titles that contain the five senses? How many can you find? What's the most popular choice? I think I pretty much tied with "touch" and "vision" but it's possible "vision" could've won out!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!