This week's question is: If you could recommend one overlooked book, what would it be and why?
MY ANSWER: Oh geez. This is hard. I guess since the blogosphere has gotten significantly smaller it's hard for me to figure out what's an overlooked book. I mean, yes, I know what we mean by the term. But I guess because I am just in my own little corner in this universe here, books that might be considered "overlooked" to "outsiders" would just be normal ones to me! Lol. And since I am always falling behind on new releases, it's even harder for me to pick something that could be called "overlooked."
I'll just throw King of Ravens out there by Clare Sager. This was a January release that I absolutely loved and I guess I just didn't see it around a lot at the time so I feel like it missed some of its love considering it's a "romantasy" book.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!