Well it's been another month! I didn't do so well with the reading challenge this month, but I was still avidly reading! The problem actually was that I was reading reallllly long books! They all were nearly 500 pages! One was an ARC, so the page count is an estimate, so yeah! 500ish x 5 is 2500 pages as a rough, rough estimate! Plus there were other stresses throughout the weeks and work is steadily picking up, so August was pretty busy!
ARC Reads:
The Wretched Divine by Adalyn Grace (9/22/26)
New Release Reads:
The Shattered Mirror by Dana Evyn (7/6/26)
The Killing Rules by Bree Despain (8/4/26)
TBR Reads:
The Nightshade God by Hannah Whitten (7/15/25)
Shadows of Perl by J. Elle (9/3/24)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!