Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week's topic is: Top Ten Authors I've Met for the First Time this Year So Far
*in no particular order
10. TESSONJA ODETTE--I got to meet her and Demi in January of this year, so I started this year off right!
9. DEMI WINTERS
8. NIKKI ST. CROWE--I had just picked up West of Wicked on Netgalley when she announced her tour stop to here as well! So I read it AND the sequel ahead of time for the signing and it was awesome! I had told her I read the second one and was already dying for the third! Lol. She said I was the first to tell her about reading it and I was like YAY! Lol.
8. NIKKI ST. CROWE--I had just picked up West of Wicked on Netgalley when she announced her tour stop to here as well! So I read it AND the sequel ahead of time for the signing and it was awesome! I had told her I read the second one and was already dying for the third! Lol. She said I was the first to tell her about reading it and I was like YAY! Lol.
7. ABIGAIL OWEN--I finally got meet Abigail in May of this year! I loved her YA trilogy and am enjoying her Hades one too! Planning a road trip in November to see her again as well as two other authors! Lol.
6. RACHEL MOORE--I upped this in my queue when I heard she was coming here earlier this year as well! Think it was May too! And I bought her adult debut while I was at it!
5. TARA SIM--another I was prompted to read when I saw Tara headed my way! Finally read her Count of Monte Cristo duology and enjoyed it!
6. RACHEL MOORE--I upped this in my queue when I heard she was coming here earlier this year as well! Think it was May too! And I bought her adult debut while I was at it!
5. TARA SIM--another I was prompted to read when I saw Tara headed my way! Finally read her Count of Monte Cristo duology and enjoyed it!
4. CLARE SAGER--Clare was at the signing with Tara that day too! So it was another two-for-one awesome day!
3. BRYNNE WEAVER--had recently binged her books and liked them to an extent and decided to head to Nashville for her signing this past summer!
2. K.A. LINDE--loooving Linde's books so far! The Oak and Holly Cycle is incredible and that last book had me dying and I NEED the fifth one asap! I'll be stalking Edelweiss come 2027! Lol.
3. BRYNNE WEAVER--had recently binged her books and liked them to an extent and decided to head to Nashville for her signing this past summer!
2. K.A. LINDE--loooving Linde's books so far! The Oak and Holly Cycle is incredible and that last book had me dying and I NEED the fifth one asap! I'll be stalking Edelweiss come 2027! Lol.
1. EMILY VARGA--and Emily makes 10! And this was only from January-June! There's probably another dozen or so of authors I met for the first time (I had that multi author event in Nashville in July) and a handful more for the multiplth time to our present date! Tomorrow I will even be seeing another author for the 4th or 5th time? Basically, if I have unsigned books on my shelf, I go see the author! Lol.












No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!