Sep 4, 2026

Book Blogger Hop #427

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!


This week's question is: What book do you think deserves more love but flies under the radar?



MY ANSWER: Oh that's a toughie! I mean, we all have different reading tastes. One person's favorite is another person's meh and one person's meh is another's beloved top of the line favorite! Lol. I mean there are lots of books I read in my youthful days that I feel like deserve more love, but other people would be like...but it's old...and not like our ye old classic assigned reading in school old, but still old. 

Books that were kind of older when I was reading them even, L.J. Smith's The Forbidden Game trilogy, her original The Vampire Diaries, Night World (which I still need to read more of!), Annette Curtis Klause's Blood and Chocolate or Silver Kiss! And of course, Demon in My View by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.



When you read other YA books in the paranormal or fantasy genres they seem to be thicker and have a bit more complex storyline going on. Some of these storylines had a simpler theme going on but were still incredible! I think because some of these books were so short is why I was always out of new reads growing up! Lol.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!